After the obtention of a Bachelor of Law from the University of Lausanne, Jean-Yves interned for 18 months at the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
Jean-Yves then completed a Master in International Sports Law at ISDE in Madrid, Spain. He also worked as a legal intern for a law firm in Rome, Italy, and was appointed ad hoc clerk for the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
Back in Switzerland, he graduated with a Master of Law from the University of Lausanne before working as a trainee in a law firm active in civil and criminal litigation.
After passing the Bar exam, Jean-Yves joined our firm in September 2020.
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tél : +41 22 786 88 66
- E-fax : email@example.com
- Linkedin : Jean-Yves Hausmann
Something you should know
Passion is what drives us. Jean-Yves has it both for defending his clients and riding his snowboard.
- Family Law and Inheritance
- Employment Law
- Real Estate
- Business Litigation
- Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economìa (ISDE), Madrid, Spain (Master in International Sports Law)
- University of Lausanne (Bachelor and Master of Law)
- Member of the Geneva Bar Association
OA LEGAL BROCHURE
OA Legal is a boutique law firm driven by an entrepreneurial spirit providing tailor-made legal services
When you work with us, you work with a team dedicated to find the right solutions for you. We offer new ideas and new methods to deliver creative, innovative and tailor-made legal services.