Camille graduated with a Master of Law from the University of Basel. Before joining our firm, she worked as legal counsel for a global merchant commodities firm in New York City.
Camille acts as counsel for corporations and individuals on a wide range of court proceedings. Her practice has particular emphasis on employment, criminal and family matters.
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tél : +41 22 786 88 66
- E-fax : email@example.com
- Linkedin : Camille Lopreno
Something you should know
We strive to have a clear communication. Camille knows sign language and, incidentally, speaks five languages.
- Business litigation
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- University of Geneva (Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions)
- University of Basel (Master of Law)
- University of Fribourg (Bachelor of Law)
- Member of the Geneva Bar Association
OA LEGAL BROCHURE
OA Legal is a boutique law firm driven by an entrepreneurial spirit providing tailor-made legal services
When you work with us, you work with a team dedicated to find the right solutions for you. We offer new ideas and new methods to deliver creative, innovative and tailor-made legal services.