Chloé graduated with a Master of Law from the University of Neuchâtel. During her studies, she spent one year at Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich, Germany (2013-14) and one semester at Columbia Law School in New York (2017) as an international exchange student.
She worked as an assistant for the Intellectual Property and Innovation Law Chair of the University of Neuchâtel during her Master’s degree. She then joined the Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland in Bern as a legal trainee for six months.
After obtaining a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions from the University of Geneva, Chloé worked as a Junior Associate for the law firm Lenz & Staehelin (Geneva office). She joined our firm in September 2020, shortly after her admission to the Bar.
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tél : +41 22 786 88 66
- E-fax : email@example.com
- Linkedin : Chloé Hasler
Something you should know
A mountain enthusiast, Chloé aims to reach summits by hiking, biking, or skiing, as well as when advocating cases.
- Business litigation
- Real Estate
- Family Law and Inheritance
- Employment Law
- Corporate and Commercial
- Data Protection and Privacy
- University of Neuchâtel (Bachelor and Master of Law)
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich, Germany (exchange student)
- Columbia Law School, New York, USA (exchange student)
- University of Geneva (Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions)
- Member of the Geneva Bar Association
- Former Board Member of the Geneva Young Bar Association (2019-2020)
OA LEGAL BROCHURE
OA Legal is a boutique law firm driven by an entrepreneurial spirit providing tailor-made legal services
When you work with us, you work with a team dedicated to find the right solutions for you. We offer new ideas and new methods to deliver creative, innovative and tailor-made legal services.